Are you considering starting an in-home business? Today many people would like to have their own business but do not have the money to invest or do not want the traditional small business “headaches.” Today there are many options to choose from, but before you decide, check out these top 5 reasons why so many people chose the Shaklee business opportunity, and who have built a successful business and income with the Shaklee business opportunity.
#1. The Product:
It is important to get in a business opportunity with a solid product behind it. This creates credibility and long-term customers.
- Shaklee has 3 lines of products – nutrition, personal care, and household products – each of these contribute to creating a healthier life.
- Shaklee products are “consumable” items that are used by families every day, thus this is a repeat business
- Shaklee products are known for their purity of ingredients and quality of processing. They have an over 60-year history and reputation to be safe, green, and always work.
- While some companies claim that their products work, Shaklee has scientific proof that our nutritional regimens are more effective than other products or those who just eat a healthy diet. Two studies showed that people who have taken Shaklee over a period of time have significantly better health (see image below for results.)
- Over 150 Olympic medal winner-athletes use Shaklee supplements because of the purity and contribution to their energy and workout efforts. Shaklee Athletes
- Shaklee has won numerous environmental awards, such as the Stevie Award and the Climate Neutral Award. Shaklee's Environmental Legacy
- Clinical studies on 200 people for their Youth Anti-aging program showed 100% improve in the “age” of their skin (scroll down page for lots of details.)
- It is easy to get excited about a product once you try them and see for yourself that you can get the results from Shaklee products that they say you will. People are looking for a way to get the benefits of what the Shaklee products offer.
- Bonuses and price differential are the main ways to earn money, but there are several other ways to earn extra income
- Other benefits such as bonus car payments, incentive trips to exotic places.
- Passive income – the goal is to create long-term customers. The average length of time for a Shaklee customer is 25-45 years. How would you like to earn an income on the products purchased each month by your repeat customers for the next 25+ years? I personally have used Shaklee products for 40 years. (See chart below for average income for each rank in Shaklee.)
Today many people are on a fixed income. Many of those are unhappy in their current job and feel stuck in their situations. Others would like to work from home.
A Shaklee business is your own.
- Be your own boss – no time clock or mandatory work hours. In fact, this business can be built with as little as 12-20 hours a week.
- Develop and use your talents and get recognition. While you are in business for yourself, you are not in business by yourself. There is plenty of help and recognition from others in Shaklee.
Although the tax allowances do change each year, the concept is that when you have an in-home business part of your mortgage/rent and utilities become a tax deduction.
#5. Reputation of the Company
While there are some similarities between home-based businesses and MLM companies, there are also some that have not earned a good reputation. it is important to find a company that has a firm foundation and a positive future for growth.
- Shaklee has an over 60-year history of quality products and ethical business practices. They have a firm financial foundation in order to continue to do research to keep their products and business practices on the cutting edge in a competitive industry.
- Under the guidance of our CEO Roger Barnett, Shaklee has a strong future and dedicated team to help achieve the vision of creating a healthier and better life for everyone. The promise to our others who use our products is to: Live Longer, Look Younger Longer, and Lover Your Life.
With 45 years with Shaklee and a career as a business instructor and trainer, I will be able to give you the support and guidance you need to reach your desired income level.
Contact me for more information or, sign up with your first order: Become a Distributor